Who does this policy apply to?
“You” or “User” refers to any user on the Website who accesses or uploads information via a browser.
What information categories do we collect?
• Your email address, a pseudonym username and password which is required to participate.
• Your messages, uploads, and submissions for explicit public display, and private messages and uploads sent to Users on the website.
• We may automatically collect and store usage information about our websites and emails including your IP address, information about the device and browser you use when browsing our website, your opens, views, clicks, hits, and events on Websites owned by us and on emails sent to you from us.
When and how do we collect this information?
• When you use the Websites, we may automatically collect information about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Websites, and your web browsing. This includes:
• information about how and when you use the Websites, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Websites. This type of information helps us to improve our Websites for both you and for all of our Users.
• web beacons, also called pixel tags, on our Websites and in our emails. When we send emails to you, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of Users. To do this, we include a single pixel tag in emails we send. These tags allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
When and why do we use this information or share this information with third parties?
With your consent, we may use or share your personal information:
• to display your messages, uploads, and submissions along with your pseudonym username publicly for all to see, and to display your private messages between you and other users of the Websites.
• to communicate with you about your account, and provide customer support, including contacting via email, phone calls, text messages, postal mail, and push notifications.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime.
We may also use or share your information with third-parties in the following legitimate interests:
• to measure the performance and usability of our Websites, such as views, referrers, and your movements around our Websites. You may opt-out of Google Analytics if you wish.
• to monitor and improve the information security of our Websites.
• to provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
• to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses) to automatically block certain potentially abusive or bot accounts.
A cookie from the Website is an essential website cookie and strictly necessary to deliver the Website to you. This cookie only contains system-specific data, such as the recently viewed pages, the logged-in user, etc. Learn more about cookies
The Site may therefore use third party cookies such as cookies from:
In addition, the Site also uses third party cookies such as cookies from Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is used for site analytics, where transfer occurs directly on your browser. Google Analytics may place a cookie for tracking purposes of Website analytics. You may opt-opt with a browser plug-in or directly with Google Analytics.
What are my Data Subject Rights? (EEA and Japan only)
You have the right to access, correct, update, export for portability, or delete your personal information. You may login to your forum account to access this information. You may also contact an administrator above to access, to correct, to update, to export for portability, to withdraw consent, to delete your personal information, and we will respond within thirty days. If you wish to object or restrict use of your personal information, in the limited allowed circumstances, please email contact an administrator above, and we will respond within thirty days. We will require and verify some form of identification, such as using the same account or email address used in the data, for any personal data requests.
“Sensitive Personal Data” is a subset of information, which due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections, particularly in the EEA or Japan. KILLCAM.tv does not automatically collect Sensitive Personal Data from you; however this is a public forum website and whatever you post will be made public. For best protection of this data, do not give it to us.
How long does KILLCAM.tv keep my information?
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as passwords and email. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
How do we protect your personal information across borders?
KILLCAM.tv primarily stores personal information sent or collected via or by KILLCAM.tv in the United States, in the cloud, our servers, or the servers of our third-parties and service providers. To facilitate our publicly available website, we will transfer and access such information around the world. Your information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to KILLCAM.tv, you consent to the transfer and storage of your information in these locations, and served publicly worldwide.
Anything else that should be known?
The Websites are not targeted to children under the age of 13 or the age of majority in their territory. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from children under 13 or the age of majority in their territory; if you are a child under 13 or the age of majority in your territory, please do not use the Websites or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal data from a child under 13 or the age of majority in their territory, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 or the age of majority in their territory may have provided us personal data, please contact an administrator listed above.
Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. KILLCAM.tv will never disclose your information for any third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and as such, we do not need to provide a contact. For any more information about such, you may contact us at the address below.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. At this time, there is no general agreement on how websites like KILLCAM.tv should interpret DNT signals. Therefore, KILLCAM.tv does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or a mobile device.
We update this policy in our discretion at any time by posting the amended version here or by providing such notice about or obtaining consent to changes as may be required by applicable law. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
How can I contact KILLCAM.tv?
You may contact an administrator listed above at anytime or if you wish to send us a letter:
℅ KILLCAM.tv Data Privacy
8002 South 15th Way,
Phoenix, AZ 85042